Decode content to reveal character traits, which are emotional drivers and predictive of human response
1. Classify data, content, and users by tagging with Emoto’s 24-character classification system
2. Match the content to the message as a recommendation engine
3. Target based on the character traits for optimized relevancy and increased engagement
4. Predict a user’s emotional response to content
PLUG CHARACTER INTO YOUR EXISTING DATA ANALYTIC STACK
HOW IT WORKS
1. Decode content to reveal character traits
Character traits for the film Lincoln ranked (most to least):
Other 20 traits (58%)
2. Tag content with Emoto’s 24-character classification system
3. Tag users with Emoto’s 24-character classification system
4. Match and target your content, context, and audience based on character
Character matching helps companies target content to customers
based on character in order to
predict and elicit the desired emotional response.
CHARACTER + EMOTION MATCHING GETS RESULTS!
Emoto’s 24-character classification system provides a common-language taxonomy in order to MATCH emotional drivers of content, context and audience.
"DON'T BE SO EMOTIONAL!"
- Your Pocketbook
People purchase things emotionally and justify their decisions rationally
...which has led to a new era of marketing!
WHY IS CHARACTER IMPORTANT FOR BRANDS?
Character sits atop the brand pyramid and drives emotional benefits